Monday, July 2, 2012

It's over

Being home is really... surreal.  I can't even believe I was in New York City for six weeks working for an interior designer.  It went by so fast... it's crazy.

Thursday was my last day with Harry.  He gave me a kind of exit interview about things I did well and things I can work on.  It was kind of eye-opening.  I mean, I know my weaknesses but hearing them from someone else really cemented them in my mind.  Needless to say I'll be taking his advice.

Overall I thought my internship was amazing.  I learned so much in such a short period of time, and I know if I would have been able to stay longer I would have continued to learn.  Harry is such a talented designer, and I loved being able to work with him and see how he goes about things.  I don't even know what else to say... just that the last six weeks has been absolutely surreal and the best experience I could possibly ask for.

Back to real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment