Today was yet another stay-in-the-office-and-sit-around-until-your-legs-lose-feeling kind of days. About five minutes after I got there Jen had to run to a client's place, so I was once again left alone in the lofty office, but at least I had my showtunes to keep me company. Harry and Jen got back around 1:30... and by that point I was done. I swear, once they got back the tired turned on. And I was looking at the clock every four minutes hoping it had been longer than four minutes. Seriously though, by the time it hits about two my brain starts to zone out... it's a problem. I've still been working on the garage, and now I'm building it up in Revit. Who knew that finding a 3D model of a butterfly chair would be so hard? Apparently not me. Oh well. The search is on! Also, I learned how to fold plans today. I know how to roll them, but Harry showed me how to fold them so they're manageable and such. Pretty cool. Pretty much another day of just sitting around... BUH.
Pretty much as soon as we got home, Dani, Kathryn, and I went to Johnny Rocket's for dinner and shakes. Surprised? Didn't think so. That's kind of our favorite place. It was tasty.
Oh, and I realized something today-- I have this irrational fear (only in NY) that wherever I am there are hidden cameras watching me. Like, at a client's house she has a camera that takes a picture every few seconds if the front door is open... so ever since I heard about that I've been super paranoid for no reason. It's really bizarre... anyway, enough of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment