Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today was good? (oops I forgot to post this so it's a day late)

So I guess today was okay.  Nothing like yesterday.  Yesterday was dumb.  But today was okay.  I started off the day by heading straight to the D&D, which is like, five blocks from our apartment.  The D&D, for those of you who don't know, is the Decoration and Design building.  It's a huge building with I think 17 floors and on each floor are about eight showrooms for different fabric/carpet/furniture/everything vendors.  It's crazy!  And awesome! I had a huge bag of samples I had to return, so off I went.  I think I visited every floor like three times.  I actually really like the D&D... I could probably spend an entire day in there just looking.  Anyway, it took me like an hour to return all the samples (woo), then I met up with Jen there and we picked up some more samples.  Then we headed back to the office.  Harry was there, and he's having me finish up the bathroom and pick out vintage furniture for the garage.  He told me today to make a kind of project booklet for the bathroom, which made me strangely excited because it's something I know I can do (thank you JoAnn).  So I spent most of the afternoon working on that, among other little details for the garage and yada yada.

After work, I headed to Times Square to have dinner with Dani, Mary, and JoAnn.  It was so nice to see familiar faces in NY! We went to a place called Junior's on 45th street in Times Square and had amazing burgers and delicious cheesecake.  Mine was rasberry swirl... yum!!! Anyway, we just sat and talked and laughed and it was really fun.  I needed some fun after a long day at work!

Yep.  That was my day.

Lovingly dubbed Raspberry McCheesecake.

Raining in TS... again...

No comments:

Post a Comment