Thursday, May 31, 2012
Moving day
So, if you hadn't noticed from the title, we moved our office today. Thankfully it was in the same building, just a different floor... but still. I didn't have to go in to work until 11 this morning (which was nice) but once I got there I spent the next six hours going up and down the elevator hauling stuff. So there really wasn't much design stuff today... just moving. Lots and lots of moving. And by the time I left at five we were only like... two thirds of the way done. Woo! So... sadly, that's really all there is to report. I still feel really inadequate, like I don't talk enough... I think Harry thinks I'm an extreme introvert 'cause I'm always too nervous to say anything. Hopefully I'll get better... yep. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment