Well, today was kind of nice. We just relaxed and mentally prepared ourselves for our first day on the job tomorrow (scary!). First we went to church. Finally, something familiar! Everyone was really welcoming (and we had to stand up in Sacrament meeting with about 20 other visitors) and the building was
gorgeous. Then we came home, changed, and went for lunch in Little Italy. Homemade lasanga? Don't mind if I do! Then! We took the tram over to Roosevelt Island (you know, the one in Spiderman where he has to choose whether to save all the people or to save MJ) and it was amazing to look across the water to the city. Gorgeous! The rest of the night we literally did nothing. But we did watch Pirates of the Caribbean. And eat popcorn, grapes, and chips and salsa. I promise we don't just eat all the time. Anyway, I'm really nervous about tomorrow... but thanks to Autumn, I'm feeling a little better about it! Eep! I guess I'll check in tomorrow!
NBD, just the street near where we live.
...Batman?
What does this even mean?
Gorgeous church building
MMM lasagna
Cute little building
View from the tram
I spy... the Chrysler building!
On Roosevelt Island
View from the tram on the way back
Well, I guess that's all for now! Internship starts tomorrow... wish me luck!! I'm gonna need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment