Saturday, May 19, 2012

Exhaustion sets in

So after a not-so-restful night, we were off again this morning. And we actually woke up before noon!  We just did some more touristy things today-- Chinatown, Little Italy, Brooklyn Bridge, St. Paul's Chapel, Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial... yep, that's about it. After our hours of walking we finally got home. And I think my legs are about to fall off. Oh good glory.
Oh! And for all of you who know who Jennette McCurdy is (Sam from Nickelodeon's iCarly), I totally saw her right outside Serendipity today.  Did I say hi to her?  Goodness no.  I just stared at her awkwardly as she walked by and stood with my mouth agape as I watched her walk away.  It was weird.
Pictures? Yes.






Adventures in Little Italy

I don't know what this building is, but I like it.

America

Brooklyn Bridge

View from the Brooklyn Bridge

This made me smile :)




Awesomeness at St. Paul's

The almost-completed new 1 WTC (World Trace Center)

9/11 Memorial

Almost completed 4 WTC

What the new WTC will look like when it's all finished. Gorgeous, right?!  And guess who designed it? Daniel Libeskind!  (Of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment