It is so hot. Like, seriously. It's disgusting. Also it's super stuffy in the office that we're moving out of. But. We got to visit the new office. It's on the top floor of the building and everything up there already looks so much nicer than on the sixth floor. The office is a lot bigger and super airy and cool and bright and I love it! Plus, the view out the window is incredible. We get to move in on Thursday. Woo!
I was super tired all day today. I think I almost fell asleep about ten times. So I spent all day doing stuff for the bathroom and trying to find a specific exterior sconce online with no info about it but a picture. Yay!
Oh, and don't worry, found out today that Harry knows Hugh Panaro aka the Phantom of the Opera. He said if I would have told him I was going he could have gotten me backstage... WHAT. No fair. Now I'm sad because I didn't know.
Also I wouldn't be surprised if I got carpal tunnel. Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment