It's been a long day, but we're here! Dani and I (and Dani's mom) moved into our cute little UES apartment today. It's kind of tiny, but I really like it! The window opens onto a fire escape (so romantic!) and looks out over a courtyard complete with chairs and tables, and even some trees! It's adorable.
We spent most of the evening exploring. We even decided to go find the offices we'll be working in (which were a bit farther away than we realized) and we got to see Times Square, a whole bunch of Broadway theaters, and basically just got a little taste of New York. Oh, and we had giant glasses of FroHoCho (frozen hot chocolate) at Serendipity's and it was DIVINE.
I start my internship with Harry Heissmann on Monday and I'm really nervous, but so excited! Autumn has been filling me in on everything I need to know about him, since she interned with him last year, so I think I'm pretty well prepared. And by that I mean completely and utterly terrified, but that's okay!
Anyway, no pics for today since I haven't taken any yet, but you know, they'll come.
NEW YORK CITY WOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment