Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Second of the Days

Today was actually really fun.  I started the day by meeting Jen at a client's place.  They're designing an office for a lady who really likes gold (and cats!).  We got to go supervise while movers prepared to install new carpet and such.  Then we got a muffin and headed over to the D&D.  It's a lot of fun to go there when you actually have a purpose (unlike going there on the design trip and getting lost somewhere on the sixth floor until you finally run into Kathryn and realized you're both lost).  We sped through a few different show rooms collecting samples and such, which was kinda fun.  By the time we finally left it was already like 1:30.  We got back to the office (after a smoothie) and immediately started to work again.  Harry gave me measurements for his teeny tiny bathroom (holy moly it's small) and I drew it up in CAD.  Then he gave me free reign to kind of come up with my own design. What? It's kind of really awesome.  But I'm afraid he'll hate everything I pick... I dunno. We'll see, I guess.

So overall, I'm liking everything so far.  I think this'll be a lot of fun :D

Sorry, no pics today, but that's what happens when you're out designin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment