Sunday, May 27, 2012

What time is it? Bloggin' time!

Yep, so today was super chill.  We went to the singles' ward at nine this morning and for some reason I was so tired.  It was weird. Anyway, Dani and her mom ditched me (not really, they just had tickets to another show but I couldn't go 'cause I'm already low on money) so I went home, changed clothes, and headed out to explore the city.  Where did I end up?  Barnes and Noble.  Of course.  I spent like two hours in there just enjoying the fact that it felt so familiar and it smelled like new books.  I ended up buying three books (Passion, A Great and Terrible Beauty, and Incarceron) and a bookkmark.  And some chocolate!  Then I took a walk up 5th Avenue to Central Park where I spent about 2 hours just relaxing and sketching and reading.  It was really nice out today (meaning not too humid) so it was nice to just sit outside on the grass and relax.  Then I went home and... fell asleep.  Yep.  And that was my day.  Exciting, huh?

New discovery... there are little people on our wallpaper.

YAY greenery

America

New books!! :D

Just sketchin' it up...


No comments:

Post a Comment