Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday, which means the week is halfway done!

Today was just a chill stay-in-the-office kind of day.  It was just me and Jen until Harry finally got there at about two.  Basically I just spent all day working on bathroom ideas (which I'm kind of excited about).  But I did get to go run errands.  Yay for walking around in the humidity for like an hour!  I really felt like an intern though... going to the bank, picking up paper and ink and Staples, buying lunch... heh heh.  Also, it's been super hot and muggy all day... blech. Not my fave.  Oh, and with two and a half hours left of work, my mouse died. Yippee.  So I got to attempt to do CAD/Photoshop/Illustrator/everything else I was doing without a mouse.  It was not okay.  They let me off an hour early so I could go drop of this awkwardly large poster at the D&D.  And... I caved and stopped at Dylan's on the way home.  Go ahead, judge me.  I got some candy (duh) and some on-sale pink pants.  Yep.

I'm just tired and absolutely starving.  Food time, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment