On the way home I got a call from Dani to meet in Times Square for dinner. We went down to Little Italy (in the rain) and went to a place called Da Nico where we met our new favorite person, Adam. He's an Italian waiter, and he was basically flirting with us the whole time. We ordered pasta. We got bread, salad, pizza, pasta, scones with powdered sugar, and fresh fruit. I love Italian people. He kept saying ciao, bella and mamma mia. It was adorable. Then we got a picture with him (of course) and he was being all charming and funny. One time a lady asked how long the wait would be for 3 people and he was like, "Uh, 30 seconds." He even counted down the seconds. We laughed our heads off. I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. Als, Dani gave him her number. Why? Who knows. She's married! And he actually called her and left a message: "Hi Dani, this is Adam from Da Nico's. I'm just calling you so you have my number... bye." BAHAHA. We freaked out and laughed and it was awesome.
So ya, today started out not that great but ended awesomely. Now we're just chillin' at home and getting ready for our short days tomorrow. Woo! Here are some more pics! ('Cause I finally took some more.)
Samson!
Moving everything up
View from the desk
This is how (some) Christmas tree stands are displayed
Say hello to my desk
Looking from the door
Woo!
Taking a Times Square pic for no reason
MMM cheese tortellini
Before...
...after
Us and Adam, the Italian waiter
Totally coming back here
Cute little street fair
No comments:
Post a Comment